Download my 21 FREE articles to pack your newsletter or Web site with proven, response-boosting tips!
My phone is ringing off the hook. My e-mail in-box is jammed. So many people are asking for articles to reprint or post online, it has become impossible to keep up with all the requests. So here's a collection of articles specially prepared for you to download.
Use these articles for instant newsletter features, traffic-drawing Web content, ready-to-go handouts at presentations, "thought you'd like this" attachments to e-mails, and more.
All I ask in return is that you offer these articles to readers for free and use each article "as is." Plus, if you e-mail or post an article online, I ask that you maintain the clickable links specified. For details, read the file called "READ THIS FIRST" when you download your articles.
When your download is complete, click on the Zip file and it will automatically unzip into a collection of articles in both a Word and HTML format. You'll get 21 articles in all, covering a wide variety of essential topics on direct response advertising:
- The Top 8 Direct Marketing Offers of All Time
- The Secrets of Selling to Today's Business Buyers
- 10 Little-Known Formulas for Successful Advertising
- 11 Timeless Appeals for Profitable Fundraising
- The 6 Simple Steps for Generating Sales Leads
- 8 Hardworking Headlines that Keep on Working
- Proven Strategies for Better Direct Marketing Tests
- 99 Quick Tips for Upgrading Your Direct Mail Package
- How to Make Prospects Rip Open Your Envelopes
- A Step-by-Step Guide for Writing the Perfect Sales Letter
- How to Create a Tell-All Direct Mail Brochure
- The 2-Minute Makeover for Direct Mail Order Forms
- A Short Menu of Profitable Direct Mail Formats
- 13 Powerful Ways to Energize Your Guarantee
- 9 Direct Mail Devices to Increase Involvement
- How to Make Customer Testimonials Work Harder
- 17 Ways to Inspire Confidence without Testimonials
- Tested Guidelines for Improving E-mail Response
- 9 Last-Minute Checkups for Healthy Print Ads
- 12 Tips for Direct Response Radio Ads that Work
- Insider Tactics for Successful Direct Response TV Ads
Copyright © Direct Creative. All Rights Reserved.